Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011

Well, 2011 has started off a little sad.
But then again, so did 2010.

Sometimes the beginning of a new year has to suck a little, to make me get up and make something happen.

In 2010 I...

- Learned to Rock Climb.
- Saw all the Star Trek movies worth seeing. (all but number 1)
- Made it onto the LOST DVD SET.
- Was the FIRST rec director for RECHARGE CAMP.
- Got a BIG GIRL Job where I wear Business Suits.
- Met Conan O'Brien (yes, I am still talking about it).
- Wrote my first script. and no it wasn't very good.
- Gave myself a haircut. and yes, it was awesome.
- Taught Zumba.
- Got @ replied to by Donald Miller.
- Had my first boyfriend (my grandma will die happy)(hopefully not soon).
and last, but not least
- Ran a half marathon without peeing my pants.

2011 will...

- have dancing. so.much.dancing.
- Chicago Marathon.
- Graduation. Finally. Yes I took the scenic route. Very Scenic.
- HOGWARTS.
- Birthday on the Beach.
- Finishing my first book. It is real.

See you never 2010.
xo.



1 comment:

  1. i love all the things on this list. what you did and what you'll do. because i already know you're going to do them.

    i'm especially excited about that book. because i'm going to buy 12 million copies.

    (i think if i say that, other people will, and then you'll sell a crap ton of books. here's hoping)

    (ps the word they're making me type is chude. that's weird on a lot of counts.)

    ReplyDelete