Monday, January 10, 2011

two years.

It's almost been two years since I even looked at this blog thing.
Recently I've begun to feel a new feeling called "blog envy."
Everybody else is doing it.
I want in.
But first things first.
I need a new blog design. This green is.not.cutting.it.
Also, I need a new picture.
Yikes.
My black and white picture from 2008 is not hip.
I need to be hip.
I also need to learn how to put pictures on here.
The people need pictures.
That is all I can think of for now.
See you never.

4 comments:

  1. erin. 1. don't wait for another two years to blog. 2. hip is my middle name. okay no its not. its elizabeth. but i pretend it's hip so if you need some hip help. like a hip doctor... i live in the same house as you... 3. i need to learn how to jump out the window...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Don't listen to Lydia, she talks to cats.

    2. I can help you with design if you need help.

    3. I hate snow days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erin. as a designer extraordinaire, i would like to help you make this blog look awesome. i already have 6 million ideas. make that 7 million. get in touch with my people.


    (that means me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHDARRELGIRARDIERREADMYBLOGAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete